<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/01/2004

 

From my Inbox…


This arrived in my Inbox this morning:
----- Original Message -----
From: colaborador2 [AT] safe-democracy.org
To: mark [AT] rightsided.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 6:06 am
Subject: Conference: Terrorism and Democracy

Dear Mr.,

My name is Regina Gomez and I am writing from the Club de Madrid, Spain. We are organizing a major international conference on "Democracy and Terrorism" scheduled to begin on March 8th and finish on March 11th, 2005.

This conference will commemorate the terrorist attacks that took place in Madrid on March 11th of this year.

We would like to send Mr. Chuck Hegel a formal invitation to be a key participant at the conference and we would like to know to which fax, e-mail and postal address we can send our invitation.

Thank you very much in advance and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Regina Gomez Martinez de Alva
Club de Madrid

P.S. For more information on the conference: www.safe-democracy.org
My attempt to google Gina's name did nothing for me.

If you're reading this, Reggie, give me a call.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?