<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/22/2004

 

The End is Near


The end of this Blogger blog as it now looks and feels is at hand, though 't will be reborn anew at the same address. I have to import a bunch of stuff, add a few links, etc., so I shall do that now. I also have to get the new site hooked up to this URL. I might be gone a day, I might be gone for the weekend.

Either way, you can access this version always at rightsided.blogspot.com, and I'll keep doing at least the PRE-FACE here every morning until the new look is reachable.

Just in case, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. (For those of you who practice other faiths, or even no faith at all, I hope the holiday I celebrate is a great Saturday for you.)

I'll see you soon. The URL for the new blog will be the same as this one: www.rightsided.org.

Oh, and please bear with me!
1 comments

1 Comments:

Mark, this is one of my fave blogs - be sure to send me a link.

Merry Christmas!

By Blogger Eric, at December 22, 2004 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?