<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/11/2004

 

Another Bush Lie?


Yes, I'm being facetious, but what good is a miserable, gray Saturday if we cannot have a little fun at the expense of the fringe?

After putting up some Christmas lights this afternoon, my wife and I saw President Bush speaking live to reporters after his yearly physical. (Something like three hours, ten doctors!)

The President expressed concern that he had become more pudgy than he would like to be.

"I've obviously have gone through a campaign where I ate too many doughnuts."

My wife expressed doubt that he eats donuts.

It might be time for filmmaker/author/political scientists/activist/motivational speaker/poet Michael Moore to lug his cameras down to the local Krispy Kreme.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?