<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12/12/2004

 

AFTER-WORD – Sunday, December 12, 2004


  • This from a RatherBaised.com piece on a report by Max Robins:
    Meanwhile, Dan Rather still continues "holding on to the improbable dream that the dubious documents used in his Bush/National Guard report will somehow be authenticated."
    And the frequency will be revealed, as told to the vengeful ghost of Edward R. Murrow.



  • Who poisoned Viktor Yushchenko?
    The 50-year-old, then-telegenic campaigner was taken to the Vienna hospital in September, when he first fell ill. He resumed campaigning later in the month but with a pockmarked and badly disfigured face.
    He looks as if he needs a steady hand to lance the boils.

    As my conspiracy-minded friends might say, at least we in America waited for President Harrison (W.H.) to take the oath of office.

    This is senseless.



  • I did my first full Sunday of blogging over at Redstate.org, posting about this morning's talk shows in a one-post-per-segment format. As far as I can tell, it went over alright; and do not worry, I get no comments over there either.



  • My ZoneAlarm bugged out on me this morning, and I had to wait until after my Sunday Show work had been completed to reinstall. Up 'til then, I used the XP firewall, which did fine as far as I can tell. And I'm listening to that radio station out of Norway, NRK Alltids Klassisk, using Windows Media 10. If you haven't upgraded to 10, do it. I used to dislike WM, but this version is superior.

    The deal is, Microsoft is working on a new OS framework, and WM 10 uses technology from that framework but under XP. They had to do that, I was told, because the new OS has been delayed.

    1 comments
  • 1 Comments:

    Heh. Don't hold your breath on the comments. Although there are a few over there.

    By Blogger Erick Erickson, at December 13, 2004 at 9:01 AM  

    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?