<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11/01/2004

 

AFTER-WORD: The Vote


I have no crystal ball, I do not practice the black arts, I don't read minds, and I don't have my finger on the pulse of the nation of which half has none. This is a guess, an educated hunch. There is oodles of analysis involved, but I am analyzing something which does not yet exist in concrete. But here we go:


PRESIDENT BUSH (363): Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.


JF KERRY (175): California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and the District of f'in Columbia.


If there are any I want to say lack certainty, they'd be: New Hampshire, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I think we're wading through a lot of media pundits confusing themselves and each other, afraid to venture from their pre-approved model lest they look like buffoons to an international audience. As you might have noticed by now, I have no such qualms. 

Popular: Bush- 51.8%, JF – 47.4%, Ralph & co. – 0.8%.

Tomorrow promises to be a fun day.

Let's roll.

-----


Steven Taylor at PoliBlog has his Senate projections up. (He calls Thune to off Tommy in SD.)

Infinitely useful for the political junkies amongst us is his handy-dandy guide to all things non-Presidential on the various ballots tomorrow.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?