<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11/27/2004

 

AFTER-WORD


  • Tomorrow, the Sunday shows start early and end in the afternoon. It looks like there will be some talk of the 9-11 recommendations being etched into stone, and some more about values. I'll pay attention and scribble it for you.


  • I've pretty much completed the two short stories I am submitting to a literary contest next week. The first one, Death is a Star, was written in a sense a decade ago; I'd found it in a box in the garage last month. I had to proof the thing, fixing the style to what I do now, and reworking the ending. (I wasn't serious when I wrote it.)

    The second, Lightning Bugs is from a tale I wrote in 2001. I liked the shell of the thing and the concept, but I had to gut the middle. They want 1,500 words or less, and it was 3,400 in the original.

    Maybe I'll start a revolution.


  • And I'm now listening to the blues on WPSU. It's Penn State's station.

    3 comments
  • 3 Comments:

    Wow this must be a good topic. I came across a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about ad anglia classified east free in newspaper related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 11, 2005 at 12:35 AM  

    Cool blog you have. I have a canon cello music
    related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is canon cello music

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 22, 2005 at 3:05 AM  

    Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

    Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

    Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

    By Blogger Google Page Rank 6, at October 27, 2005 at 7:23 AM  

    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?