<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10/28/2004

 

A Rock Concert


I was AFTK this evening, as my wife dragged me to a rock concert. I hadn't been to one of those since Genesis did their Invisible Touch tour. (I saw that show in Pittsburgh's old Three Rivers Stadium, which has since burned down, fell over, and sunk into the swamp.)

Tonight's fare was a band my wife has liked for some time, a Christian Alternative band called Jars of Clay. It was a great show, and I needed a few hours away from 3-day trackings and Uncle Eddy Rendell telling us that Pennsylvania's overseas soldiers can vote on the Internet. (They can't, and I'll have more on this tomorrow.)

I'm prepared for the post-Bush victory riots, when the ABB crowd ravages the countryside in a manner reminiscent of Genghis Kahn.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?