<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10/12/2004

 

The Rightsided Newsletter


Tomorrow evening, I'll mail out my free newsletter: the Rightsided Newsletter. I began the blog because I's impatient, but I realized that I had not changed the intro on the RSN page since I began blogging last August.

How's this?
The Rightsided Newsletter is the best political news from a libertarian-conservative perspective. On Sunday, we review and analyze that morning's public affairs talk shows. On Thursday, we look at the news of the week and offer some analysis.

We've been doing this since 1997!

More information, including samples and a form to subscribe, can be found on this page. We also have columns and cartoons. And the Right Links.
And you can subscribe quickly by sending a blank e-mail to rsn-subscribe [AT] topica.com.

You can subscribe to the RSN for free either by sending a blank to that e-mail address or by visiting the RSN main page and filling your address into the form.

We don't send spam, sell your e-mail address, or any of that. Besides, you know where to find me.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?