<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10/21/2004

 

Progress for America Voter Fund ad


The GOP-endorsing 527 Progress for America Voter Fund is running an effective commercial here in Pennsylvania featuring Ashley Faulkner, the Cincinnati girl in the crowd hugged by the President of the United States after being told that her mother had died in the World Trade Center on 9-11. Ashley told the Cincinnati Enquirer at the time:
"The way he was holding me, with my head against his chest, it felt like he was trying to protect me," Ashley said. "I thought, 'Here is the most powerful guy in the world, and he wants to make sure I'm safe.' I definitely had a couple of tears in my eyes, which is pretty unusual for me."
A powerful moment and a commercial which effectively makes its point.

I doubt it will change the "NAH, NAH, NAH, WAR FOR HALLIBURTON!" crowd's electoral choices, though.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?