<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10/05/2004

 

Post Debate Spin

I'll publish my debate notes every half hour, like last Thursday.

The House is still in session; however, the Senate is not, and the debate is carried on C-SPAN2 for you purists. As I type, they are going through the pre-debate introductions and explanations.

I think tonight's "debate" has more a chance of being an actual debate, or a debate-like incident, than Thursday's series of inter-connected campaign speeches and interruption.

One other observation: I can almost guarantee that Dick Cheney is not nervous.

Post-debate spin. Both campaigns evidently want their partisans to jump on the internet and vote in online polls.

Blogger's been spitting at me, so I cannot promise anything.


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?