<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10/16/2004

 

Newsweek Poll – Kerry Bounce Disappears


There's no story on their site as yet, but RealClear Politics has the new Newsweek national with Bush at 50%, Kerry at 44%, and Ralph at 1%. The 50% figure is something at which to look.

Polls is polls, but it was polls on which the media based its assertion of a Kerry post-debate bounce. Between this poll and the Reuters/Zogby 3-day – also Bush by 4% – it is safe to say that the Kerry's media-bequeathed post-debate bounce has EVAPORATED. I use that term very knowingly.

2 comments

2 Comments:

Oh, I was forming this post in my head earlier but I am going to cite you instead.

True. So true.

By Blogger Jen(nifer), at October 16, 2004 at 7:47 PM  

Kewl.

See my AFTER-WORD tonight. I'm going to explain that the national polls mean next to nothing this late, but I think this correction will take the PResident back to an 8-10 point lead by Friday.

By Blogger Mark Kilmer, at October 16, 2004 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?