<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10/20/2004

 

Kerry and the Color-Coded Alerts


From what I've seen so far, this has been the bit the MSM has picked up from JF Kerry's Rolling Stone mag interview:
Interviewer Jann S. Wenner: What do you think of the color-coded terror alerts the Department of Homeland Security issues?

JF KERRY: I think Americans, sadly, laugh at it. They don't know what to do.

Wenner: Will you continue that program?

Kerry: No. I'm going to find some more thoughtful way of alerting America. …
Flowers.

Seriously, the media laugh at it. Maybe they don't get it. I laugh at Kerry. Perhaps I don't get it.

Right now, it seems that the President is labeling Kerry and Kerry is shrieking: "I know you are, but what am I?" Watch his level, and watch that of his defenders. Compare them to the level of the President and his supporters.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?