<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10/09/2004

 

Brooks on Duelfer


I've never before suggested that anyone read a David Brooks column, but check out his latest, headlined The Report that Nails Saddam. I have read the report, saved to my HD in pdf, and I read the same one as did Mr. Brooks; in his words, "I have never in my life seen a government report so distorted by partisan passions."

It's unnerving, and the President owes it to the American people to clear it up. How many Americans know that France, Russia, and the PRC were paid off by Saddam to fight the sanctions against his regime?

1 comments

1 Comments:

Note to Kerry:

France. China. Russia. They were NOT our allies. They were NEVER our allies. They were SADAM'S ALLIES you twit!

cc to Holbroke.

By Blogger David L, at October 9, 2004 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?