<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10/24/2004

 

Breyer Admits Bias


Justice Stephen Breyer, part of the Court's minority in Bush v. Gore has tacitly admitted to an audience at the Stanford U. school of law that he voted to continue the umpteenth recount in Florida because he was appointed by Democrat Bill Clinton.
"I had to ask myself would I vote the same way if the names were reversed," Breyer said Saturday at Stanford University Law School. "I said 'yes.' But I'll never know for sure -- because people are great self-kidders -- if I reached the truthful answer."
He was speaking for himself alone, I hope. He could be admitting bias in an attempt to project a similar flaw onto the Court's majority.

I hope he's ready for the case of Kerry vrs. All of Them Damn People.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?